Software Source Code & License
We provide a range of products though Paddle.com as our trusted eCommerce "merchant of record".
Game Source Code
Purchase game source code in various formats from Stephen Gose Game Studios or from our affiliated authors` network. Source code licenses are available in several affordable options.
- Flash AS1, 2 or 3
- Foreign Exchange (ForEx)
- Unity 3D
Visit our catalog, and simply click the check-box to include product source code. Download options include: immediate download or shipped CD-ROM/DVD (plus shipping and handling).
ForEx Source Code
Foreign Exchange source code is available in either MT4 or MT5
- All licenses are perpetual - they do not expire.
- Extent - the extent of the software license, in terms of how many websites / servers, applications or projects it can be used for.
- Distribution permissions are covered - a license can either be:
- hosted only (no code distribution),
- allow distribution in binary form only (applications) or,
- allow distribution of both code and binaries. If you are the license holder and are building for a 3rd party (your client), you need to be able to distribute the code (typically we call this a developer or distributor license).
Commercial use is either allowed:
- royalty free,
- under specific conditions or,
- not allowed at all.
- Source-code modifications (derivative works) - if you intend to perform changes on the source-code, make sure that the license allows it. The license can optionally allow you to resell those modifications as part of a larger work (redistribute derivative works). Note that this last option is only available for distributor licenses (covered above).
- Support - Included support will be mentioned if provided. Note that the developer may still choose to provide support for issues even if he is not legally bound to do so.
- Attribution - If the developer requires attribution whenever the component is used, it will be detailed here.